Because of the death of Marie’s father the show started off rather quietly and in a low spirit. Jonathan/Marie was announced safe and Mel/Max did the encore. LeAnn Rimes was performing with Tony/Julianne. This is the second time I see these two dance together, last time was last season. Julianne always has gorgeous lines and her extension goes on forever.
Kenny Mayne/Len Goodman/Jerry Rice’s Dance Center was surprisingly good. Thank you ABC for not bringing Jimmy Kimmel back. They must have read my blog :-) (see my post on week 4 results). I like Len Goodman’s sense of humor, even if it’s British.
Unlike last week, the right couple went home tonight.
- DWTS Week 7: Two Dances
- DWTS Week 6 Results: The Bizarre
- DWTS Week 6: Mel B
- DWTS Week 5 Results: Ratings
- DWTS Week 5: Latin Night
- DWTS Week 4 Results: Wade Robson
- DWTS Week 4: The Judges
- DWTS Week 3 Results: Bye Bye Drew
- DWTS Week 3: Music, Host, and More
- DWTS Week 2 Results: Fan Base, Redux
- DWTS Week 2: Cuban